• 2009/09 – 2011/06: Master of Science in Product development(business track) and Engineering diploma in Automaton and Mechatronics at Chalmers University of Technology in Gothenburg (Sweden).
• 2009/09 – 2010/06: An Erasmus exchange year in Ecole Centrale Paris (France).
• 2009/01 – 2009/06: Bachelor thesis «Autonomous collision avoidance» which is a project proposed by Volvo Cars and aims to develop the vehicles’ safety systems (Chalmers university of Technology).
• 2006/08 – 2009/06: Bachelor of Science degree in Automaton and Mechatronics at Chalmers University of Technology.
• 2005/08 – 2006/06: a technical base year at Chalmers University of Technology.
• 2003/09 – 2005/06: Intensive Swedish course at Angered School in Gothenburg.
• 1999 - 2003: Math section in Bourguiba high school of Monastir (Tunisia).
• Part Time job at Kajskjul8 restaurant as a host 2008/09 – 2008/12 (Gothenburg).
• Part Time job at Volvo PV as forklift driver 2007/09/10 - 2009/03/30 (Gothenburg).
• Summer job at Volvo PV as a forklift driver 2007/06/04-2007/08/18 (Gothenburg).
• Part Time job at Schenker and Maersk in Gothenburg by Uniflex the staffing company (Gothenburg).
• Summer job at Volvo Central warehouse (RA) as a forklift driver from 2006/06/12 to 2006/08/20 (Gothenburg).
• Part Time job at Coop Forum Restaurant as a dishwasher 2006/03-2006/03 (Gothenburg).
• Summer job at restaurant El Baraka as a waiter, Summers 99-03 (Monastir-Tunisia).
• Arabic: fluent (mother tongue).
• Swedish: fluent.
• French: very good.
• English: very good.
• German: basic knowledge.
Very good knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Very good knowledge in Java, C , Matlab, Turbo Pascal, CAD(Proe).
• Driving license.
• Forklift License A & B.
Click here to edit the CV in PDF